Swirling chaotic wind
Bright green flashes of light
As the storm comes in
Into my mind he dances
With pale moon face and black vapors
Hiding green flashes of lightning
A dry storm of hidden tears
A biting lip, a hug to self
All rain kept tightly in
This storm that haunts me
I hear his thunder roar
And shield my eyes from his flashing light
And hide my face from his rain; his pain
But black mists graze my cheek
And pushing wind makes me weak
I let his rhythm carry me deep
This storm that haunts me
I fear going blind meeting that green light
I fear falling from that ephemeral grasp
Losing my mind, self and reason
I can never be his, so
It’s a wet booming crash
That doesn’t last
And dry as bone
I hug myself home
Eyes wide open.

Image from Bitchinblack: WARLOCK
No comments:
Post a Comment